You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond, not including sales tax.
The following requirements apply:
- Your diamond must be in excellent shape with no damage (no abrasions, chips, nicks or breakage on the diamond).
- The price of the new diamond MUST be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original(GIA)diamond grading report. Fees for lost report will apply and vary on diamond’s size.
- Any damage to the original diamond will disqualify the diamond from an upgrade policy.
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged reports.
- If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting and set a CZ for a minimal fee ($100-$300). If your original setting fits your new diamond, we will set your new diamond in the ring.
- Exchanges on special orders, “final sale” items, custom orders, special orders, modified/altered items are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Custom Orders, special orders, modified, or altered items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping charges on the original purchase are not refundable.
- If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting.
Discount for Active Military Personnel 3%