EIG handles a wide range of jewelry repairs including:
- Ring resizing, prong re-tipping or replacement
- Stone Replacement, re-cutting and re-mounting and polishing
- Chain repairs including shortening, lengthening, clasp repair or replacement
- Earring repairs and duplication
- Polishing, plating and cleaning
Care and Maintenance
Professional maintenance of fine jewelry is essential to ensuring its beauty and longevity. We offer complimentary cleanings and prong inspections twice a year.
If you purchase a certified loose diamond, the stone may be upgraded to a diamond of at least twice the value of the original. You’ll receive a full credit of the cost of your original diamond minus a restocking fee to be applied toward the higher-valued diamond. Our upgrade policy only applies to undamaged diamonds that are also approved for upgrade by Brilliance and accompanied by the original diamond grading report.
EIG Is Not Responsible for:
- Breakage of gemstones left for repair
- Discoloration of gemstones without authentic documentation prior to servers
- Loss of stones or jewelry due to customer negligence
- Changes on special orders- All special orders are final sale, no refunds
- Jewelry or repairs that are left over 30 days
- Shipping: we do not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation if a return package is lost, stolen or mishandled.
Shipping Rates: USPS Overnight: $40, Packages over $40,000 insured added onto $40 standard fee
We retain the information you provide when you register with our site. This includes your email address, mailing address and phone number. We utilize industry-standard encrypted technologies when transmitting and receiving customer registration information, and store it in the same manner.
When visitors give us their email address or send us any form of email correspondence, we retain their email address in our confidential customer database. We do not share our email lists with their-parties. The only emails that we would send to you would regard products, services, or specials that you may be interested in. Please keep in mind that you can decide to no longer receive our email specials by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
For your security, we do not store full credit or debit card numbers to our customer database, nor do we save other sensitive cardholder data, including expiration dates or card security codes.
Insurance and Taxes
It is advisable that you insure your diamond or fine jewelry product as part of your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy.
WA residents are subject to a 10.1% sales tax.
Outside of WA state, other states require that you pay a compensating use to tax to them since no sales tax has been collected by EIG Diamonds, INC.